Murray Recruitment are working with a specialist Plumbing & Heating contractor, who due to continued expansion have a new permanent opportunity available for a Welder/Fabricator to join the team in Glasgow.
- Experienced welder in carbon and stainless steel.
- Must be comfortable using both MMA and TIG (MIG would be beneficial).
- Will be required to pass 6G test on a minimum of 2 of our 7 WPQRs
- Experienced in large commercial and industrial installations essential
- Must be comfortable working at bench in our Workshop and carrying out positional welding on site.
- Shutdown experience would be beneficial.
- Must hold CSCS card and in date full driving license.
- Salary £14.95 – £16.72 per hour DOE
- Hours Mon – Thurs 8am – 4.30pm and Fri 8am – 3.30pm
- Holidays 4 weeks + 10 statutory days
- Training and Development Opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving business who can offer excellent on-going training and development opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.