Specialism: Maintenance Engineering
Murray Recruitment is working with a specialised Water Hygiene contractor who are looking for a Water Hygiene Fitter to join their expanding team.
This is an exciting opportunity that will allow you to grow and develop your own career further within the water treatment industry.
A full time, permanent position – this is a mobile role based and covering contracts across Perth/ Fife/ Edinburgh.
- Cold Water storage tank cleaning
- TMV monitoring, inspections and servicing
- Removal of dead legs within pharmaceutical water system
- Cleaning & Disinfection of systems
Experience / Qualifications required
- Knowledge of plumbing would be advantageous.
- Previous experience working within a Water hygiene/ treatment environment is essential.
- Full UK driving license is essential.
- Happy to obtain a Disclosure Scotland background check is essential.
- Happy to work on a mobile basis – working directly with the client.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You will ideally be based within a commutable distance to Perth/ Fife/ Edinburgh areas.
- Salary – paying up to £21,500
- Van + fuel card
- Overtime available
- Working hours Monday – Friday 8am-4:30pm
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.