Specialism: Maintenance Engineering
Our client who is a UK leading Facilities Management and support services provider to the built environment is currently recruiting for an experienced M&E Supervisor to support a prestigious contract based on the outskirts of Edinburgh on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the M&E Manager, you will be responsible for supervising, planning and coordinating all aspects of PPM and Reactive Maintenance, M&E and Building Fabric, Help Desk Calls, and Small Project Works on the premises.
- Responsible for the day to day running of planned and reactive M&E maintenance, organising the site team and supply chain in order to meet contractual outputs and objectives
- Maintain customer relations including progress meeting, site visits, and obtaining referrals
- Provide technical support to all technicians.
- Assist in the preparation of standard operating procedures, emergency and contingency plans
- Absence Management & Administration.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Served a recognised apprenticeship either within the Mechanical or Electrical setting
- An understanding of M&E maintenance ideally in a commercial environment
- Experience of handling UPS, CRAC units, and generators
- Good working knowledge of assets such as Plumbing, HVAC systems, Controls, and Refrigeration with Health & Safety qualifications like IOSH/NEBOSH
- Able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care with excellent communication skills
Please send your CV to email@example.com and mark FAO Paul.