Specialism: Maintenance Engineering
My client who are a leading and well-established manufacturing organisation based in South Lanarkshire have an immediate requirement for a Steelfixer to join them for an on-going contract.
Working within a fast paced and heavy production factory and working from drawings.
- Fixing steel to concrete bases
- build special casts to keep setting concrete in place
- Tying cutting and bending steel using rebar
- Proven track record of the above requirements
- Physically fit
- The ability to read and interpret drawings (Essential requirements)
- Be able to demonstrate a consistent positive and flexible approach to the work and a willingness to react swiftly to specific demand
- Flexible with working shifts and contributing to overtime if and when required
- Ability to use various hand tools
- Sound knowledge and understanding of H&S standards in the workplace
Pay rate is £11.89 per hour (paid PAYE) – working 40 hours per week.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and send your CV marked FAO Chris Russell firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £50 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.