Employed in a static role, you will be responsible for conducting planned and reactive maintenance works that can include PPM’s, reactive breakdowns and repairs to a range of commercial heating systems as well as various air conditioning systems including small split systems and VRV’s/VRF’s etc along with Electrical and Plumbing requirements.
- Served and completed a recognised apprenticeship
- Experience of proving both planned and reactive maintenance and fault finding to a variety of equipment including air conditioning and commercial heating and boiler plant
- Possess comprehensive technical skills along with extensive experience in commercial fault finding and rectification
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care with excellent communication skills.
- Confidence in own ability
- Able to participate in an on-call rota
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
- Undergo relevant Disclosure/CRB checks