Specialism: Maintenance Engineering
Due to continued growth and success, our client who is a well-established and successful organisation currently recruiting for an experienced Multi-Skilled Field Service Engineer to support a number of servicing and maintenance works throughout Scotland on a full-time permanent basis.
Covering the whole of Scotland, you will be responsible for conducting routine servicing and maintenance, reactive breakdowns and repairs to industrial boilers, combustion systems, burners and ancillary plant on a customer base that can range from manufacturing factories/plants to public sector contracts among many others.
- Ideally, have served a recognised apprenticeship.
- Hold valid Commercial Gas Certifications
- Skill levels in all aspects of industrial gas servicing and maintenance.
- Electrical controls experience
- Ideally, have experience working with various industrial burners.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care with excellent communication skills.
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
- Willing to travel and work away
The successful Engineer will have a proven track record of the above requirements (this is essential) and be able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care, good communication skills, a pro-active attitude and the capability to complete essential paperwork. Experience in anticipating and repairing faults will be required.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity to join a well-established and successful organisation with year on year growth. My client offers continuous company/product training as well as career advancement as well as the legally required training to ensure you are always up to scratch with the latest practices.
Please send your CV and mark FAO Paul.