Murray Recruitment has an excellent temporary to permanent opportunity for a Service Desk Administrator based in West Lothian.
Reporting to the Service Manager you will be working within a team responsible for assisting customers, planning of works and all supporting administration.
- Planning PPM and Reactive works
- Programming and co-ordinating engineers workload
- Logging calls and emails from clients
- Management of service desk enquiries via emails and calls
- Raise access permits and issue when appropriate
- Processing job sheets
- Raising Purchase orders for subcontractors and suppliers
- Ordering parts
- Liaising with subcontractors regarding works
- Updating all internal and external systems
- Supporting administration
- Previous Helpdesk/Contract/Service Desk Administration experience
- Excellent communicator
- Competent IT skills
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail and work on own initiative
Working hours are Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 5pm with 40 min break. This opportunity offers a salary of up to £23k depending on experience.
To apply send your CV to email@example.com
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.