Murray Recruitment are currently recruiting a Service Administrator for initially a 3-6 months contract with a view to going permanent for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Call Centre Team Leader, the Operations Co-Ordinators main duties will include responding to calls from customers and clients via the Call Centre or the work despatch desk.
- Handling incoming reactive repairs calls and scheduling emergency/ non emergency works for engineers
- Prioritise and organise urgent housing repairs, ensuring all messages/telephone calls are responded to and work is carried out in time
- Conducting follow up’s and organising any further works required which can include ordering parts
- Providing professional and comprehensive service to all client’s
- All associated Administration
- Good communication and customer services skills
- Highly organised, have a strong attention to detail and be able to prioritise workload whilst working under pressure.
- Salary £11.01ph
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Hours; Working 38 hours on a 4 on 4 off rota, shifts can be flexible
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and send your CV to email@example.com
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.