Murray Recruitment is currently recruiting for our client who is a well established blue-chip company for an experienced Sales Administrator. Our Client is looking for a positive, focused individual to work within a busy office environment based in Glasgow City Centre for a fixed-term contract for 8 months.
Reporting to the Admin Manager you will be responsible for all Sales Admin and Installations.
- Prepare specifications and contracts for the sales team
- Raise purchase order requests for equipment for installations
- Work alongside other departments for installation
- Pass sales pack to the Installation departments to arrange installations
- Raise the NSI certificate & Questionnaire to the customer where applicable
- Record work outstanding and job packs
- Liaise with engineering department to resolve enquiries
- Update any specification amendments from job packs
- All associated administration
- Previous Sales Admin experience
- Excellent Customer Service at all times
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines
Working hours are Monday – Friday: 9 am-5 pm.
To apply for this role send your CV to Gail Cruickshank – firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.