Working as part of the Operations team, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the projects including planning and managing as well as taking a hands-on approach to various commercial/industrial heating works ranging from pipework and heating installations.
- Day to day management and work prioritisation for a large team of tradesman alongside liaising with clients, main and sub-contractors
- Preparation of mechanical work packages in accordance with relevant industry guidelines
- Planning and ordering of materials as required by work schedules
- Delivering toolbox talks on all aspects of H&S and ensuring compliance with H&S legislation
- Conducting site inspections
- Served recognised commercial/industrial heating apprenticeship
- Proven track record in planning and running various mechanical works
- Conversant in all types of commercial and industrial pipework installations
- Experience working on and installing various commercial/industrial heating systems
- SMSTS qualified (desirable)
- Man management experience
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care with excellent communication skills.
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Competent IT skills (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Capable of working under pressure and to strict and tight deadlines