Due to a recent company restructure and growth our client who are well-established and successful manufacturing organisation based in the Lanarkshire area are seeking an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be responsible for providing PPM, fault finds, repair and mechanical breakdowns on a wide range of heavy mechanical plant including hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyor systems, inline machinery & overhead cranes.
- Served a recognised Mechanical apprenticeship and be able to provide relevant trade papers
- Have a background in Manufacturing/Production
- Have industrial experience
- The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Basic Welding & Fabrication experience (desirable)
This is a very hands-on role with the opportunity for progression and further specialist training for the right individual that is looking to join a genuinely progressive and forward-thinking firm that puts employees at the centre of everything they do.
For more information on this excellent role please call 01698501130 or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark FAO Paul.
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.