Specialism: Mechanical Engineering
You will be responsible for performing mechanical maintenance, repair and overhaul on a variety of specialist pieces of equipment.
- The repair of precision hydraulic and pneumatic components including disassembly, inspection, fault finding, build and test.
- Detailed reporting of shop findings on company Quality Management System.
- Ensuring work is completed and documented in line with company procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Working with minimum supervision utilising technical data to complete repairs.
- Relevant work experience in Mechanical or Hydraulic Engineering, 2 years minimum.
- Expected as a minimum to have an HNC in Mechanical Engineering or similar field.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organise workload to accommodate changing requirements.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.