Murray Recruitment is currently working with a Facilities Management provider who are urgently recruiting for a Marketing Co-Ordinator for a full time, permanent position.
This role will be based from Stirling with the possibility of working from home after training provided.
- Manage the full process as detailed in the strategy plan
- Tracking of marketing activities
- Maintain and update company website, LinkedIn and all associated company social media streams
- Monitor competitor activity
- Creating content for marketing materials
- Working with all staff and gaining expert knowledge to produce quality content
- Previous experience working within a Marketing position – ideally within an FM environment (although all backgrounds will be considered)
- Excellent organisation skills
- Effective communication skills
- Skilled within creative writing experience
- Ability to work under pressure and use initiative;
- Full UK Driving License
- Salary paying up to £28,000
- Working hours Monday – Friday 8am – 4:30pm
- Holidays 30 days
- Immediate start available
- Opportunity for flexible working
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and send your CV marked FAO Chloe Quinn to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.