Murray Recruitment have a new opportunity available for a Maintenance Plumber to work on a mobile role across various commercial contracts that cover within Glasgow/ West of Scotland.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the safe and efficient engineering maintenance and reactive works whilst providing excellent customer service to our client.
Main duties and responsibilities
- The role involves carrying out planned, responsive and recurring maintenance/remedial works on mechanical/ plumbing systems.
- Reactive Maintenance – dealing with blocked toilets/ leaks in pipework etc.
- PPM – renewal of sinks/ WCs and reinstating new bathroom/ kitchen projects.
- Management on contractors as required.
- Working safely and efficiently to ensure client requirements are met.
- To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- To ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are maintained accurately.
- Working in a safe manner at all times, complying with current Health & Safety legislation.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Time served Plumber- SVQ Level 3 in Plumbing ideally.
- Experience of carrying out PPM/ reactive maintenance.
- Previous experience working within a busy commercial FM environment.
- Water Bylaws
- Unvented Hot Water
- Legionella Awareness
- Full UK driving licence.
- You should be based within a commutable distance to Glasgow/ Edinburgh or across the central belt.
- Paying up to £32,000
- Van + Fuel card
- Overtime available
- On-call (1/10)
- Additional training opportunities
- Hours: Monday – Friday (40 per week) 8am – 4:30pm
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and send your CV marked FAO Emma Steven at email@example.com
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.