We are currently recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join our client, who is a worldwide provider and who boast a wealth of experience within their industry to join their operation in Lanarkshire on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for carrying out both planned preventative and reactive maintenance, breakdowns and repairs to a wide range of heavy production plant.
- Served recognised Electrical or Mechanical apprenticeship
- Strong background in Heavy Industrial Engineering
- The ability to read & interpret engineering drawings (mechanical and electrical)
- Working knowledge of equipment repair and overhaul process
- Aware of stock and parts control
Our client is a worldwide provider with many specialist services within their sector, the environment offers stability and the chance to work on multi-million projects and advance your technical capability through additional training.
For more information can you please send an up to date CV and mark FAO Paul
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.