We are currently recruiting for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join our client, who is a worldwide provider and who boast a wealth of experience within their industry to join their operation in Lanarkshire on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for carrying out both planned preventative and reactive maintenance, breakdowns and repairs to a wide range of heavy production plant.
- Served recognised Electrical or Mechanical apprenticeship
- Strong background in Heavy Industrial Engineering
- The ability to read & interpret engineering drawings (mechanical and electrical)
- Working knowledge of equipment repair and overhaul process
- Aware of stock and parts control
Our client is a worldwide provider with many specialist services within their sector, the environment offers stability and the chance to work on multi-million projects and advance your technical capability through additional training.
For more information can you please send an up to date CV and mark FAO Paul