Specialism: Facilities Management
Due to recent contract wins, our client is looking to recruit a HSEQ Advisor for permanent opportunity.
This role can be based within the Eurocentral or Edinburgh Gyle.
Reporting to the HSE Manager you will be responsible for providing technical expertise, guidance and support to the Scotland FM teams while assisting in the successful delivery of strategies, objectives and targets for the organisation.
- Promote continuous improvement of environmental and Health & Safety performance on specific projects.
- Implement, monitor, and report the HSEQ requirements on the relevant projects.
- Provide advice, support, and assistance to all project personnel to enable them to manage their Health & Safety and environmental responsibilities.
- Assist in the development and delivery of suitable environmental and Health & Safety training for all project staff.
- Represent and promote the Environment and Health & Safety functions in meetings, workshops, management reviews and forums.
- Raise Health & Safety and environmental awareness amongst key.
- Support external liaison (inc. reality checks, audits, client communications).
- Develop and input into project Health & Safety and environmental management plans, as required.
- Develop and communicate best practice case studies.
- Liaise and engage with external parties (Local Authorities, Regulators, Auditors, etc.), as required.
- Experience working within a similar HSEQ position.
- NEBOSH Diploma for Occupational Health and Safety Professionals or equivalent.
- GradIOSH Member and working towards CMIOSH.
- Practical knowledge of environmental risks and opportunities.
- Knowledge and awareness of energy and carbon management.
- Experience of managing and interacting with key stakeholders.
- Facilities Management experience desirable.
- Contractual and commercial awareness.
- Full driving licence.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Moderate IT skills inc. use of the MS Office suite.
- Salary £35,000 – £38,000
- Car/ Car Allowance
If you are interested in this position, please apply today!
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.