Murray Recruitment is recruiting for experienced Customer Service Administrator for a position with an award-winning employer.
Reporting to the Manager and working as part of a team, you will be working in a very demanding environment carrying out a very varied role.
- Co-ordinating of engineer’s workloads for all works carried out throughout Scotland
- Ensuring works are planned and completed within agreed SLA’s
- Producing PO Numbers, quotations, correspondence
- Reporting for management
- Updating internal systems and spreadsheets
- All associated customer service and administration
- Previous customer service or administration experience
- Strong customer service attitude
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage your workload and work on your own initiative
Initially, this role shall be temporary working shifts with a view to going permanent for the right candidate. This position offers an excellent basic salary plus benefits.
To apply for this position please send your CV to Lynsey McCormick email@example.com