Specialism: Semi-Skilled Operator
We are actively recruiting for General Operatives for our client who are a leading UK manufacturing organisation based locally in Lanarkshire. This is for an ongoing contract role with an immediate start!
Our client is looking for skilled operatives to have experience working in a physically demanding role and candidates who are used to working at a fast pace within a manufacturing / construction environment.
Duties will include:
- Manual labour and heavy lifting of materials
- General housekeeping
- Operating plant, machinery and equipment (in house training will be given)
- Maintaining H&S in the workplace
- MUST HAVE Drivers Licence and own transport due to shift start times
- Proven track record of the above requirements
- Come from a Labouring and/or physically demanding background
- Physically fit
- Flexible with working shifts and contributing to overtime if and when required
- Sound knowledge and understanding of H&S standards in the workplace
Rotating Daily shifts: Dayshift 10.00-18.30, Backshift 14.00-22.30
This is a standard 40 hour working week and there is overtime granted after basic working hours!
Pay rate starts at £10.50ph and then increases to £11.00ph after basic training of 3 weeks!
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and send your CV marked FAO Chris Russell to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.