Specialism: Facilities Management
Murray Recruitment are working with a well-established property management company who are recruiting for a new critical role within the business for a Facilities/ Operations Manager.
This role will cover across a few large commercial buildings in Glasgow – however mainly focused within the one building near Kinning Park.
The position is available on a part time basis – 2 days (which are flexible) per week and on a 3 month temporary contract.
- As a senior member of the management team, you will ensure all aspects of the service are delivered within a cost effective and productive manner.
- Day to day you will take full responsibility for the management and leadership of the operational team.
- Day to day management and overseeing of the business – ensuring productivity and the smooth running of all FM operations.
- Ensure all Quality, Environmental, Safety & health standards are adhered to.
- Responsible for ensuring all commercial business tenants comply / work in line with current regulations.
- Ensuring all necessary processes, procedures and compliance is in place and adhered to.
- Be a positive and proactive member of the management team.
- Carry out internal audits, inspections and investigations.
- Attend regular meetings.
- Contribute to the overall improvement of the business.
- Managerial experience – leading a team within Facilities Management / property services.
- Experienced senior Facilities/ Operations Manager working within a busy FM environment.
- Excellent people skills.
- Knowledge and experience of working at a senior FM role and ensuring the smooth overall service delivery.
- Salary £200 per day. (Part time – 2 days per week).
- Temporary contract – 3 months initially.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated professional to join a respected business and play an integral part of the growth across the business.
The role brings with it a competitive salary, part time position to suit additional/ current work commitments you may already have in place.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and send your CV marked FAO Emma Steven to email@example.com
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £50 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.