Specialism: Facilities Management
Murray Recruitment has an immediate new vacancy available for an FM Estimator to join a well-known Facilities Management provider based in Lanarkshire.
The successful the candidate will be responsible for managing/ delivering tender and estimating opportunities throughout the business.
Main duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and assess the requirements for producing tenders and budgets, establishing associated costs, all associated with Lifecycle, Sustainability Projects, Contract Variations and New Tender opportunities within and across all Facilities business units.
- Pricing subcontractor packages and obtaining quotes for materials.
- Carry out site surveys as required
- Ensuring all reports and records are kept up to date.
- Working as part of the estimating team to
- Providing a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction.
- Take a pro-active approach to ensure concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- Being fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs at all times.
- Ensuring that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are maintained accurately.
- Working in a safe manner at all times, complying with current Health & Safety legislation and policies.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- HNC qualified within a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years estimating experience – ideally with FM/ Construction/ Property services.
- Experienced Estimator with experience within pricing sustainability/green project works.
- Full UK driving licence.
The package available:
- Salary paying up to £40,000 (open to negotiation)
- Car/ Car Allowance
- Discounted gym membership
- Working hours: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and send your CV marked FAO Emma Steven to email@example.com
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.