Murray Recruitment are currently recruiting a Finance & Contract Administrator for a permanent position with our Client based in Lanarkshire.
Our client is a well-established and successful organisation who have grown massively and is looking for someone to become a long-term part of their team. Working closely alongside with the management teams, you will be responsible for all aspects of accounts and contract admin within the company.
Main Duties for this role are:
- Sales ledger
- Processing of payroll
- Processing expenses, credit cards, bonuses
- Prepare and submit VAT returns
- Bank re-conciliations
- Setting up of new contracts on the system
- Collating and producing reporting document information
- Updating internal systems
- All associated Administration and dealing with general finance queries
- To be considered for this role you will have previous experience within a similar position
- Be an excellent communicator who has the ability to work on your own initiative.
- The person must also be computer literate with experience using back office systems and strong Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook skills
- Must have finance system knowledge and Sage payroll
- An attractive salary paying up to £24,000 and benefits package
- 21 days holidays plus 9 public holidays
- Company pension
- Share Investment Plan
- Company Bonus
- Group Medical benefits.
- Hours of Monday -Thursday 8.30 -5pm Friday 8.30 – 15.45pm (30minutes daily unpaid lunch)
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and send your CV marked FAO Chloe Quinn firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.