Specialism: Facilities Management
Murray Recruitment have a new opportunity available for a Facilities Technician for a new full time, permanent position based in Bishopbriggs.We are working with a national Facilities Management provider who due to an increase in workload are looking for a Facilities Technician to work on a static site.
You will be working within a specific contract, where you will be responsible for all associated works.
- Your role will be to assist with all associated maintenance requirements within the contract.
- Assisted with basic plumbing, electrical, joinery and building fabric repairs.
Ensuring all works are carried out within the agreed SLA’s
- Working safely and efficiently to ensure client requirements are met.
- To take a pro-active approach to ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to senior management as necessary.
- Working in a safe manner at all times, complying with current Health & Safety legislation.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- You will ideally be a time served tradesperson (however not essential)
- If not time served – then 5years + experience of working within a general maintenance capacity would be advantageous.
- You will come from a service & maintenance background and have previous experience carrying out all round general maintenance duties.
- If you have experience working within a school, college, hospital environment would be advantageous.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under own initiative
- Happy to complete a Disclosure Scotland background check.
- £24,350 starting salary.
- Continuous training and development with on-the-job training provided aswell.
- Hours: Monday – Friday 42.5 hours per week, must be flexible in terms of start and finish times.
- Day shift 6am-2pm
- Backshift 2pm – 10pm
- Overtime available
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.