Specialism: Facilities Management
Murray Recruitment have a new opportunity available for a Facilities Technician for a new permanent position based in South Lanarkshire.
We are working with a national Facilities Management provider who due to an increase in workload are looking for a Facilities Technician to join the mobile maintenance team.
You will be working within a specific contract within the South Lanarkshire / surrounding areas on all associated commercial buildings
- Your role will be to assist with all associated maintenance requirements within the contract.
- Assisted with basic plumbing, electrical, joinery and building fabric repairs.
- Ensuring all works are carried out within the agreed SLA’s
- Working safely and efficiently to ensure client requirements are met.
- To take a pro-active approach to ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to senior management as necessary.
- Working in a safe manner at all times, complying with current Health & Safety legislation.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- You will ideally be a time served Brick Layer, Rough Caster or Plasterer to trade.
- If not, time served – then 5years + experience of working within the above disciplines would be advantageous.
- You will come from a service & maintenance background and have previous experience carrying out all round general maintenance duties.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under own initiative
- Happy to complete a Disclosure Scotland background check.
- Part time role – 20.5 hours per week
- Continuous training and development with on-the-job training provided aswell.
- Hours: Worked across Saturday & Sunday- must be flexible in terms of start and finish times between 6am-10pm
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and send your CV marked FAO Christopher Russell to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.