Specialism: Maintenance Engineering
Based in a static site in the heart of Glasgow, you will be responsible for conducting planned and reactive works including PPM and reactive maintenance of all power and lighting ensuring all statutory requirements are maintained, basic mechanical and building fabric repairs and dealing with sub-contractors on site.
- Served and completed a recognised electrical apprenticeship
- 17th Edition IEE wiring regulations
- Experience carrying out maintenance and fault finding
- Possess comprehensive technical skills along with extensive experience in commercial fault finding and rectification
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care with excellent communication skills.
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
- Undergo relevant Disclosure/CRB checks