Specialism: Maintenance Engineering
Murray Recruitment have a new opportunity available for a Design Engineer to work on a various social housing, domestic and commercial applications. This is a full time, permanent position based from the main office in Glasgow.
- The role involves working with clients to understand their needs, develop, design and draw solutions followed by supporting the delivery team with implementation.
- The work involves a technology evaluation with design, energy performance assessments and preparation of drawings for social housing, domestic and commercial applications.
- Technologies include ground and air source heat pumps, solar PV, CHP, EV charge points, district heating and battery storage.
- To take a pro-active approach to ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- Working in a safe manner at all times, complying with current Health & Safety legislation.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in energy consultancy and design including CAD (essential)
- Experience with low-carbon and renewable technologies (essential)
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Have an analytical mind with a keen eye for detail
- Full UK Driving Licence
- £35,000 – £40,000
- Holidays – 33 per year
- Pension (5% contribution)
- Hours 40 hours per week
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and send your CV marked FAO Emma Steven firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.