My client who are a UK leading Safety and Workplace services provider are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Supervisor to join their team based at their office in North Lanarkshire for a permanent opportunity.
The role is to provide first class customer service to clients, processing orders and keeping customers up to date on progress of order right through to delivery.
- Managing and supervising of staff
- Order Processing of incoming customers orders
- Chasing suppliers for updates and keeping customer up to date on progress of orders
- Accurately set up customers and orders on system, completing call logs and reports.
- Deal with all customer issues/ queries/ requests for product and service information promptly, efficiently and courteously, ensuring appropriate follow-up is completed where required.
- Manage out of stock items by communicating with purchasing and advising customer accordingly.
- Maintain effective communications and good working relationships with all internal and external teams, particularly operations, sales, stock control and credit control to ensure maximum
- customer service levels are achieved.
- All associated administration
Experience and skills
- Experience working within a similar customer service or sales admin position
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Working Monday to Friday between 8am-5pm. Can be flexible- 8am-4pm/8:30am-4:30pm or 9am-5pm
- Salary is up to £25k
- Holidays are 25 days plus 8 statutory days
- Sharesave scheme
- Cycle scheme
- Buy more holidays scheme
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and send your CV marked FAO Lynsey McCormick to email@example.com
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.