Murray Recruitment is currently recruiting a Credit Controller to join our client, a leading organisation within there industry. This is a fantastic permanent opportunity working for an established business.
- Chasing payments in a proactive and professional manner
- Maintaining aged debt reports
- Keeping accurate records of communication between you and the customer on an in-house database
- Ensuring invoice discrepancies are managed and resolved promptly
- Prioritising and managing workload, working to tight deadlines
- Building client relationships
- Sending out customer statements
- Additional duties as requested
- Previous experience within a Credit Control position
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent administration skills
- IT literate, including Excel experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Should you wish to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.