Murray Recruitment is currently recruiting a Credit Control Team Leader for a permanent position with one of our clients, a leading Technical Services Company based in Lanarkshire
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for reducing aged debt across two divisions of the Group. Managing a team of Credit Controllers and ensuring queries are being resolved quickly and debt collected within the agreed terms.
- Manage overall client portfolio.
- Manage team to deliver forecasted and cash collection results.
- Ensure that credit control is chasing all overdue debt and understanding root causes, which are addressed to avoid repeating issues.
- Measure the team through weekly KPI measures and realign where appropriate.
- Support the team and lead with prioritisation of tasks.
- Understand the root cause of an issue and support the organisation to resolve it.
- Establish, build, and maintain customer relationships.
- Escalation point for any cash collection issues.
- Experience in managing a large transactional credit control team.
- Extensive sales ledger experience.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Establishing and measuring KPIs.
- High attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Salary offering up to £30k
- Death in service
- Childcare vouchers
- Gym membership discount
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and send your CV marked FAO Chloe Quinn -email@example.com
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.