Specialism: Executive & Management
Working in partnership with the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the management and delivery of contracted PPM, reactive and small works to a number of high profile contracts.
- Professionally manage all planned and reactive M&E operations on a number of multi sit contracts
- Manage a team of both mobile and site-based Engineers on your contract base
- Responsible for the overall delivery of service to each contract, including ad-hoc projects.
- Life cycle costing for each site
- Compiling and auditing KPI and SLAs of all service providers.
- Carry out audits on Engineers work and issue improvement plans.
- Conduct regular team meetings
- Full control of sub-contractors
- Conduct client meetings as regularly as the contract demands.
- Driving statutory compliance reviews on each site and Health and Safety management.
- Technical Engineering Background/Qualifications (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Proven track record in delivery similar multi-site Hard FM Service contracts
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care with excellent communication skills.
- Commercial awareness