Murray Recruitment are recruiting a Contract Administrator for a permanent position based in Cumbernauld.
Supporting the Contracts Manager of the Maintenance Division you will be responsible for administration and customer service with the team.
- Assisting with re-scheduling of work planners
- Updating of various information from operatives’ job sheets
- Updating/informing customers as required
- Control and updating of various logs and trackers
- Control of departmental purchase ordering
- Assisting with compiling of quotations/tenders
- Health & Safety administration
- Liaising with operatives regarding updates on jobs, issues, contractual matters
- Providing customers with updates and completion notification
- Processing completed works paperwork onto the system
- General administration
- Experience within a similar administration position.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident nature
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Pro-active approach
- I.T. literate with a good knowledge of all Microsoft packages, excel in particular.
- Starting salary of £22k
- Working hours Monday – Thursday 8.30 – 5.30pm and Friday 8.30am – 14.30pm
- 28 days holidays which increases with length of service
- Various staff incentives
Due to the location of the client you must have your own transport.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.