Specialism: Executive & Management
Reporting to the Division Director, this role will include a variety of tasks across all Technical Services client base including the following:
- To support the leadership team on all Commercial issues.
- To support the operations teams in the management of GP performance and improvement, WIP and Debt.
- Ensure that supplier invoices and credit notes are processed promptly and accurately.
- High volume job environment, reconciling jobs for clients and reporting to senior management and directors.
- To liaise with employees and external 3rd party customers to ensure that issues are resolved in a professional manner.
- Production and reconciliation of monthly cost of sales.
- Submission and validation of monthly revenue with external customers.
- Production and distribution of Management Information.
- Monitoring project and job cash flow in conjunction with the Finance Department and Credit Control.
- To ensure Operations Managers adhere to internal financial policies and procedures at all times.
- All documents processed and filed promptly and in an efficient and effective manner.
- To prepare contract profitability reports, contract costing schedules, as required for various Technical Services and Clients.
- Other commercial duties as required by the Executive Director
- Deadline driven accounts environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications with strong Excel skills to perform reconciliations
- Able to work flexibly under pressure
- Previous experience in a fast-growing services company and a similar role.