My client is a national Facilities Management provider who has a new vacancy for an HVAC / Mechanical Engineer to work on a mobile basis working on a new contract.
Then sites are all based in Glasgow and the west – you will be working on a mobile basis attending to all site requirements.
Within this role, you will be responsible for carrying out all planned, preventative, and reactive maintenance with additional minor works as and when required – for all gas services within commercial premises.
Your main duties will include:
- Carrying out all planned preventative and reactive maintenance within commercial premises- ensuring all works carried out within agreed SLA’s
- Carrying out repairs and attending breakdowns, fault finding, and repairs within commercial premises- which will include providing a call-out response to be carried out within agreed SLAs.
- You will ideally have a multiskilled background outside of your core trade -such as HVAC/ Electrical and be able to undertake additional works safely.
- Diagnose faults and rectify these issues where possible.
- Work will include: gas boilers, gas heating, pipework (testing and purging), gas-fired AHU’s, HVAC controls, minor works, and installations.
- Ensure that all contractors are monitored on behalf of the client and that works are carried out correctly.
- Working in a client/customer facing environment, ensuring you remain professional at all times.
- Take a proactive approach to working in partnership with the client to ensure all concerns are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensure all paperwork is kept up to date and submitted on a weekly basis.
- Contracts run across central Scotland, so you can be based anywhere across the central belt- as long as you are happy to work on a mobile basis.
The successful candidate should have:
- NVQ or City & Guilds in one the following: gas/plumbing/mechanical services.
- Previous experience working within Facilities Management- ideally 5 years +
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Ability to work on own initiative and or as part of a team.
- Ability to work safely at all times and the ability to understand the contract and Health & Safety requirements/regulations.
The package available:
- Up to £34,000 per annum
- Electrical Van
- Company Pension
- Training and Development
- Uniform Provided
- Opportunity to work overtime
- If you are interested in this position, please apply today!
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.