My client is global Facilities Management provider who have a new vacancy for a Commercial Gas Engineer to work on a mobile basis working on commercial contacts Glasgow/ West of Scotland.
Within this role you will be responsible for carrying out all planned, preventative and reactive maintenance with additional minor works as and when required – for all gas services within commercial premises.
- Carrying out all planned preventative and reactive maintenance within commercial premises- ensuring all works carried out within agreed SLA’s
- Carrying out repairs and attending breakdowns within commercial premises- which will include providing a call out response to be carried out within agreed SLA’s.
- Diagnose faults and rectify these issues where possible.
- Ensure that all contractors are monitored on behalf of the client and that works are carried out correctly.
- Working in a client / customer facing environment, ensuring you remain professional at all times.
- Take a proactive approach to working in partnership with the client to ensure all concerns are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensure all paperwork is kept up to date and submitted on a weekly basis.
- Contracts run across central Scotland, so you can be based anywhere across the central belt- as long as you are happy to work on a mobile basis.
Skills & Qualifications
- NVQ or City & Guilds in the following: gas/plumbing/mechanical services.
- Commercial Gas Certified: CODNCO1, TPCP1 / TPCP1A, ICPN1, CIGA1, CORT1.
- Previous experience working within Facilities Management.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Ability to work on own initiative and or as part of a team.
- Ability to work safely at all times and the ability to understand contract and Health & Safety requirements/regulations.
- Up to £36,000 per annum
- Van & Fuel Card
- Company Pension
- Training and Development – huge potential for continued growth
- Uniform Provided
- On-call (1/10)
- Opportunity to work overtime
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and send your CV marked FAO Emma Steven to email@example.com
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.