My client are a Plumbing & Heating services provider who have a new vacancy for a Commercial Gas Engineer to work on a mobile basis working on various commercial contacts within Dumfries & Galloway.
Within this role you will be responsible for carrying out all planned, preventative and reactive maintenance for all gas services within commercial premises.
Your main duties will include:
- Working on commercial boiler plants, steam package boilers and process burners.
- Carrying out all planned preventative and reactive maintenance within commercial premises- ensuring all works carried out within agreed SLA’s
- Carrying out repairs and attending breakdowns within commercial premises- which will include providing a call out response to be carried out within agreed SLA’s.
- Diagnose faults and rectify these issues where possible.
- Ensure that all contractors are monitored on behalf of the client and that works are carried out correctly.
- Working in a client / customer facing environment, ensuring you remain professional at all times.
- Take a proactive approach to working in partnership with the client to ensure all concerns are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensure all paperwork is kept up to date and submitted on a weekly basis.
The successful candidate should have:
- NVQ or City & Guilds in the following: gas/plumbing/mechanical services.
- Commercial Gas Certified: CODNCO1, TPCP1 / TPCP1A, ICPN1, CIGA1, CORT1.
- Experience of working within steam boilers would be advantageous.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Ability to work on own initiative and or as part of a team.
- Ability to work safely at all times and the ability to understand contract and Health & Safety requirements/regulations.
The package available:
- Up to £35,000 per annum
- Van & Fuel Card
- 35 days holiday
- Company Pension
- Training and Development
- Uniform Provided
- Opportunity to work overtime
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and send your CV marked FAO Emma Steven – email to Emmas@murrayrecruitment.co.uk
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.