Urgent requirement of an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to support a number of service and maintenance contracts located throughout Fife and surrounding area on a full-time permanent basis.
Employed in a field-based working out of the Dunfermline area, you will be responsible for carrying out both planned and reactive maintenance including servicing, reactive breakdowns and repairs to a wide range of boilers, forced draught burners, air and radiant tube heaters serving a number of both commercial & industrial establishments.
- Served a recognised apprenticeship.
- Hold valid Commercial Gas Certification
- Skill levels in all aspects of commercial gas servicing and maintenance.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care with excellent communication skills.
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
- Undergo relevant Disclosure/Criminal record checks
For more information on the role please send an up to date CV and mark FAO Paul
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.