Employed in a field-based role covering Glasgow and the West, you will be responsible for carrying out both planned and reactive maintenance including servicing, reactive breakdowns and repairs to a wide range of boilers, forced draught burners, air and radiant tube heaters serving a number of both commercial & industrial establishments.
Essential requirements:·Served a recognised apprenticeship.
- Hold valid Commercial Gas Certification
- Skill levels in all aspects of commercial gas servicing and maintenance.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care with excellent communication skills.
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
- Undergo relevant Disclosure/Criminal record checks