Urgent requirement for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join a leading and well-established provider of M&E Building Support Services to the built environment on a full-time permanent basis in the Aberdeen area.
Employed in a field-based role, you will be responsible for carrying out both planned and reactive maintenance including servicing, breakdowns, reactive repairs and installations on a wide range of commercial gas & heating appliances including boilers, warm air units and water heaters etc.
- Served and completed a recognised apprenticeship
- ACS Commercial Gas qualified
- Possess comprehensive technical skills along with extensive experience in commercial fault finding and rectification
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care with excellent communication skills.
- Confidence in own ability
- Able to participate in an on-call rota
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
- Undergo relevant Disclosure/CRB checks
Additional qualifications such as IPAF, PASMA, etc. are also highly advantageous.
For more information, please send an up to date CV and mark FAO Paul.