Employed in a field-based role, you will be conducting planned and reactive maintenance works that can include servicing, reactive breakdowns and repairs to a wide range of domestic and non-domestic boilers, water heaters, pumps, controls and AHU’s etc. Due to the nature of the contract, you will also undertake associated mechanical services including some basic plumbing and pipework.
- Served and completed a recognised apprenticeship
- ACS Commercial Gas qualified
- Possess comprehensive technical skills along with extensive experience in commercial fault finding and rectification
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care with excellent communication skills.
- Confidence in own ability
- Able to participate in an on-call rota
- Full UK Drivers Licence.