Employed in a field-based role, you will be responsible for carrying out both planned and reactive maintenance including PPM’s, reactive breakdowns and repairs to a wide range of boilers and burners to a number of commercial and industrial contracts.
- Served and completed a recognised apprenticeship
- Current in date ACS commercial gas qualifications
- Proven track record carrying out service and maintenance works to a wide range of manufacturer’s equipment
- Possess comprehensive technical skills along with extensive experience in commercial fault finding and rectification
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care with excellent communication skills.