Specialism: Precision Engineering
We are currently recruiting for experienced Clad Welder to join our client, who are a worldwide provider to many specialist sectors and who boasts over a decade of experience within their industry to join their operation on a full-time ongoing basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Producing high-quality welding of components supplied to many specialist industries
- Automatic welding using various processes
- Responsible for carrying out all welding and post heat treatment reports
- Manual repair work on clad work
- General fabrication work to support other departments
- Served recognised apprenticeship
- Proven track record carrying out automatic welding using various processes
- Previous experience operating Fronius machinery
- The ability to reading and interpret engineering drawings
- Willing to contribute to working various shift patterns and overtime when required
Our client is a worldwide provider with many specialist services within their sector, the environment offers stability and the chance to work on multi-million projects and advance your technical capability through additional training.
***Should you know of anyone that fits the above and who would be possibly interested in these positions, please pass this information on as on offer is £250 worth of vouchers (of your choice!) that comes to you for any successful placement of engineer***
Please send your CV mark FAO Paul – firstname.lastname@example.org