Specialism: Executive & Management
Due to continued growth, our client who is a leading supplier within there industry are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their vibrant and growing team on a full-time permanent basis.
You will take a lead role in initiating, developing and maintaining close relationships with customers to ensure effective strategy implementation, maximised returns and sustainable profitable growth.
- Development of sales strategy, inclusive of target clients and sales targets
- Prospect for potential new clients
- Building client relationships and having a proactive approach to customers within the territory
- Using ethical sales methods and relevant internal liaison in order to optimise the quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction
- Compiling, sending and chasing quotes
- Negotiating costs and closing the business
- Processing orders onto the system
- Timely contract renewal
- Proven track record working within a business development role
- Able to demonstrate a strong focus on new business with excellent communication skills.
- Strong administration skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work as part of a team and own initiative