Murray Recruitment have a permanent opportunity for a Billing Administrator based in Hillington.
In this role you will be responsible for providing support to the Commercial Manager working as part of the Commercial Team processing documentation, ensuring all completed works are closed, records are up to date and jobs billed accurately and on time.
- Process engineer’s paperwork
- Raise invoices through an internal system for assigned accounts
- Raise estimates / consolidated invoices
- Raising purchase orders
- Raise credits
- Obtain order numbers / purchase orders from Clients
- Attend invoice query meetings
- Liaise with colleagues in relation to billing
- Developing relations with clients and suppliers
- Updating information on internal systems
Skills and Experience:
- Previous Invoicing/Billing Administration experience
- Strong Communicator
- Good attention to detail skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel, and Outlook
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing organisation and offers progression
- Hours of work Monday-Friday 8am – 5pm.
- Starting salary £20000 – £24000 per annum
- Immediate start available
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and send your CV marked FAO Lynsey McCormick email@example.com
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job, you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.