Murray Recruitment has an excellent permanent opportunity for an experienced Billing Administrator based in Glasgow for our client who are a leading Facilities Management Company.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager and working within the delivery team your role will involve;
- Process engineers paperwork
- Raise invoices through internal system for assigned accounts
- Raise estimates / consolidated invoices
- Raising purchase orders
- Raise credits
- Obtain order numbers / purchase orders from Clients
- Attend invoice query meetings
- Liaise with colleagues in relation to billing
- Developing relations with client and suppliers
- Updating information on internal systems
- Previous Invoicing/Billing Administration experience
- Strong Communicator
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent organisational skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading organisation and the position offers;
- Salary £22kk DOE
- Hybrid Working From Home and going into the offices at the Uni (flexibility)
- Hours Mon-Thurs 8am – 5pm & Fri 8am – 4pm
- 5% employer contribution to pension
- 33 Days holiday and half day on birthday
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.