Specialism: Air Conditioning/Refrigeration
My client is a global Facilities Management provider who have a new vacancy available for an Air Conditioning Engineer to work on a mobile basis working on commercial contacts based from Glasgow, covering contracts based in the west of Scotland.
Within this role you will be responsible for carrying out all planned, preventative and reactive maintenance, minor works and installation projects as required – for all Air Conditioning services within commercial premises.
Contracts include commercial offices, production factories, industrial units – a vast range of different contracts across Glasgow.
- Carrying out all planned preventative and reactive maintenance within commercial premises- ensuring all works carried out within agreed SLA’s
- Carrying out repairs and attending breakdowns within commercial premises- which will include providing a call out response to be carried out within agreed SLA’s.
- Most of the work will be PPM/ reactive maintenance however you will be required to carry out some installation works as/ when required.
- Diagnose faults and rectify these issues where possible.
- Ensure that all contractors are monitored on behalf of the client and that works are carried out correctly.
- Working in a client / customer facing environment, ensuring you remain professional at all times.
- Take a proactive approach to working in partnership with the client to ensure all concerns are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensure all paperwork is kept up to date and submitted on a weekly basis.
Skills & Qualifications
- Served recognised apprenticeship
- City & Guilds F-Gas 2079 registered
- Skilled in all aspects of Air Conditioning service, maintenance and installation
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care with excellent communication skills.
- Willing to participate in an on-call rota
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
- Undergo relevant Disclosure/CRB checks
- Additional qualifications such as IPAF, PASMA, etc. are also highly advantageous
- Up to £36,000 per annum
- Van & Fuel Card
- Up to 28 days paid annual leave
- Company Pension
- Training and Development
- Uniform Provided
- On-call (1/10)
- Opportunity to work overtime
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and send your CV marked FAO Emma Steven.
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.