Urgent requirement for an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer to support a number of service and maintenance works throughout the Central Belt on a full-time permanent basis.
Employed in a field-based role covering the Central Belt, you will be responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance works including PPM’s, reactive breakdowns and repairs to the likes of VRV’s and VRF’s to small split and multi systems varying from all leading manufacturers that can include Daikin, Mitsubishi and Toshiba to name but a few.
- Served recognised apprenticeship
- City & Guilds F-Gas 2079 registered
- Skill levels in all aspects of Air conditioning servicing and maintenance.
- Happy to carry out general facilities maintenance i.e. emergency lighting, water and tap temperature checks, AHU’s etc.
- Ideally, hold a formal electrical qualification i.e. 17th Edition etc.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care with excellent communication skills.
- Willing to participate in an on-call rota
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
- Undergo relevant Disclosure/CRB checks
Additional qualifications such as IPAF, PASMA, etc. are also highly advantageous.
Please send your CV and mark FAO Paul – firstname.lastname@example.org