Specialism: Air Conditioning/Refrigeration
Due to recent lucrative contract awards, our client who is a well-established, vibrant and growing HVAC provider are currently recruiting for an experienced Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer to support a number of service and maintenance contracts located throughout Scotland on a full-time permanent basis.
Working as part of the expanding HVAC team and employed in a field-based role covering Scotland, you will be responsible for conducting planned and reactive maintenance works that can include PPM’s, reactive breakdowns and repairs to all aspects of air conditioning and commercial refrigeration within both commercial and retail premises.
- Ideally, have served a recognised apprenticeship.
- City & Guilds F-Gas 2079 registered
- Skill levels in all aspects of Air conditioning and Refrigeration servicing and maintenance.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Experience in working with and fault finding split AC systems and VRF System
- Experience in maintenance and fault finding on integral and remote dairy cabinets and drinks cabinets
- Able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care with excellent communication skills.
- Willing to participate in an on-call rota
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
- Undergo relevant Disclosure/CRB checks
Additional qualifications such as IPAF, PASMA, etc. are also highly advantageous.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark FAO Paul.