Murray Recruitment has a permanent opportunity for an Accounts Payable Supervisor for a position based in Glasgow.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day running of the accounts payable department.
- Processing of all invoices (material and non-material) in various currencies.
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations.
- Liaise with supply chain buyers to resolve invoice queries and chase for credit notes when required.
- Chase for credits for all material debit memos.
- Check and process all credit card expenses, cash expenses and petty cash.
- Monthly KPI reporting and month-end reporting.
- Identifying weaknesses in processes and continually looking at process improvement.
- Day-to-day management of queries/issues escalated by the team.
- Delegate work to the team, track progress and provide constructive feedback.
- Conduct performance reviews, motivate team members and create strategies to boost productivity.
- Coaching and mentoring the team.
- Setting monthly/quarterly targets.
- Involvement in other “ad hoc” financial projects.
- Working within an Accounts Payable or Finance position with leadership responsibilities.
- Experienced on a financial system, SAGE would be desirable.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good Microsoft Office skills .
- Fully Office based / Location Glasgow
- Full time (38.5 hours per week)
- Monday – Thursday 9am – 5.30pm, Friday 9am – 4pm
- Salary budget £26-£30k per annum DOE
- 25 days holiday per calendar year (Jan-Dec) plus recognised bank holidays
- 4% employer pension contribution
- Life Assurance Policy – 3 x annual salary
- EAP scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free parking permit
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and send your CV marked FAO Chloe Quinn to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.