Murray Recruitment have an excellent permanent opportunity for an Accounts professional, working for an Accountancy Practice in Lanarkshire.
Your duties will include:
- Preparation of Financial Statements for sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and charitable organisations.
- Preparation of Corporate and Personal Tax Returns.
- Preparation of Management Accounts.
- Submission of documents to Companies House; HMRC and other bodies i.e. OSCR
- Corresponding with various organisations on behalf of clients.
- Dealing with client queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Ad hoc admin duties.
- Preferred 2 years work experience with an accountancy firm.
- Experience of accountancy software essential i.e. Iris, Sage Line 50, although full training and support will be provided if required.
- Previous experience of audit work would be preferred but not essential.
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge including Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise jobs is key.
- The successful candidate will be reliable, hardworking, able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- This position would suit a career orientated individual with a strong work ethic, looking to further their career.
- This opportunity offers an attractive salary.
- Working Monday to Thursday, 9am-5pm, and Friday 8:30am-4pm.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and send your CV marked FAO Chloe Quinn to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.