Murray Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced and motivated 360 Recruitment Consultant to generate new business and further develop existing relationships across the business.
The role of a 360 Recruitment Consultant revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue while engaging with clients, candidates and our team.
- Identifying, developing and maintaining client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates whilst maintaining our CRM database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- Proven track record of desk-based sales
- Experience in generating new business and developing existing relationships
- Be able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care
- Pro-active attitude
- Good communication skills
This role offers an excellent and competitive basic salary with uncapped OTE on offer.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Lynsey McCormick email@example.com