Search for your Perfect Job
Sales Administrator (4479)
My client who are a UK leading Safety and Workplace services provider are currently recruiting for a Customer Sales Executive to join their team based at their office in North Lanarkshire on a ongoing temporary contract with a permanent opportunity. (more…)
Water Hygiene Supervisor (4486)
My client is a national Facilities Management provider who have a new vacancy for a Water Hygiene Supervisor based from Edinburgh, working across various commercial contracts across Scotland. (more…)
Customer Service Administrator (4480)
Murray Recruitment have a permanent for Customer Service Administrator based in Lanarkshire.
Working with key clients you will be responsible liaising with client and planning of works. (more…)
Commercial Administrator (4488)
Murray Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Commercial Administrator for a permanent opportunity based in Lanarkshire. (more…)
Helpdesk Co-Ordinator (4487)
Murray Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Service Helpdesk Co-ordinator for a permanent position based in Lanarkshire.
This is an excellent opportunity that will work from both the head office in Lanarkshire and from home as per our Client’s hybrid working policy.
- Create all calls on in house system accurately and within required times-cales
- Updating client portals wherever necessary
- Responding to email and telephone queries from customers and engineers
- Liaise with Service manager
- Raising concerns/issues on a timely basis to ensure speedy resolution
- Work closely with team members, providing proactive support where necessary
- Must be able to work positively and with enthusiasm in an extremely fast paced environment
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Previous experience in a similar service environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading organisation and the position offers;
- Working 34 hours per week on a rota basis covering day shift, back shift and on call over weekends
- 30 days holiday (pro-rata based on 34 hours per week)
- Salary is negotiable – dependent on experience
- Hybrid working
Working every second weekend
Every 3 week rotation with every second weekend off
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and send your CV to email@example.com
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend.
Quantity Surveyor (4485)
Murray Recruitment have an immediate new vacancy available for a Quantity Surveyor to join a well-established Facilities Management provider. (more…)
Maintenance Technician / Production Support (4484)
Murray Recruitment are working in partnership with a specialise manufacturing facility based in Lanarkshire who due to continued growth and significant increase in orders are currently recruiting for an experienced Production Support/ Maintenance Technician to join their team.
Multi Skilled Engineer (4482)
My client is a national Facilities Management provider who have a new vacancy for an Multiskilled Engineer to work on a mobile basis working on various commercial contacts based from Edinburgh – covering the East with some travel potentially across Scotland. (more…)
Accounts Administrator (4483)
Murray Recruitment are currently looking for a Payroll and Accounts Administrator for a 12 month maternity cover to join our Client who are a independent specialist provider based in Lanarkshire. (more…)
Maintenance Electrician (4324)
Due to continued growth and significant increase in orders, our client who are a leading provider of engineering services to industrial lifting equipment are currently recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to join their team and to provide service and maintenance works to their customer base throughout Central Scotland. (more…)